Use case for merchants:
Pearls are digital coins or tokens, stored on the blockchain * “Without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference”. They are a safe and convenient medium of exchange and store of value.
They complement fiat currencies; when accepted as a percentage of a sale they lower the monetary cost to the buyer and increase the yield to the seller. They can increase sales, loyalty and profit and provide a deep insight into roi and the market.
By accepting pearls instead of giving a discount the seller converts lost revenue into a tangible / exchangeable token. This token can then be spent with participating landlords, media companies, suppliers or merchants.
- Secure blockchain platform.
- PC and mobile wallet.
- View and manage transactions online.
- Every customer becomes a contact.
- Set percentage of price by item and /or by date / time (upgrade).
- Full roi reporting (upgrade).
- Contact management tools (upgrade).
- Stop discounting your goods or services.
- Convert lost revenue into an exchangeable token.
- Attract new customers and reward loyalty.
- Add and reach out to new customers easier.
- Spend pearls with participating media companies, suppliers, landlords or other merchants.
- Gain better roi reporting.
- Reduce your cost of sales and increase your profits.
Two of the largest black holes in profits are discounting and marketing. Pearls target this lost value by allowing a business to accept pearls instead of giving a discount and promote the offer on the platform in real time. The pearls received can then be stored or exchanged in a growing marketplace of suppliers, landlords and merchants.
For example: if a business that offers a 10% discount or loyalty incentive for an item at $100 instead accepts $90 and 10 pearls they still reduce the monetary cost by $10 however instead of a lost $10 they receive 10 pearls. The pearls platform can better manage how (and to whom) the incentive is targeted and the pearls can be spent with participating merchants significantly reducing marketing costs.
Great if the buyer has 10 pearls to exchange. Buyers obtain pearls through a number of channels however if your customer does not have pearls simply share your QR / link with them and we will give them the 10 pearls and add the customer to your contacts. You even earn 2 pearls for the referral.
Pearls as a loyalty token:
There are 2 types of tokens; branded tokens and pearls. Buy branded tokens (only redeemable at your business) at 5 – 10 cents i.e. 10,000 – $550. Set the token terms (date, pearls percentage) and distribute these (10 tokens each) to 1,000 customers or contacts across social media and/or to your target market via the pearls platform.
New and existing customers come in to redeem the tokens and spend say $100. You receive $90 and 10 pearls (tokens convert into pearls once they have been exchanged for value). Generate up to $100,000 in sales for $550 plus the $10,000 in goods you exchanged for pearls. Then spend the 10,000 pearls (1 pearl = $1) with participating media partners, suppliers, landlords and merchants reducing the cost to $550 (inc GST). Raise the pearls rate to 20 – 30% and promote this across your customer channels.
Stop discounting, deliver better value and secure more profit by reduce the cost of sales and marketing.
* “Blockchain: A decentralized platform that runs applications without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.” Claim made when referring to blockchain by the ethereum foundation.